For information on the application for building permits please contact Town Hall.
All inspections for the Town of Severance are done by SAFEbuilt Colorado.
For Inspections call 1 (866) 671-1036.
The Town of Severance will be implementing the 2018 I-Codes starting October 1st, 2019.
The Town of Severance has adopted the following:
- 2018 I-Codes (With adoption of 2018 Swimming Pool and Spa Code)
- 2018 International Energy Code with amendments
- Electrical will remain adopted per the state: 2017 NEC
Applications & Information
- Building Permit Application
- What Needs a Permit
- Building Permit Information 2019
- Building Permit and Certificate of Occupancy Checklist for Builders/Developers
- Setback Certification Letter and Form
- Meter and Meter Pit Information
- Hard Surface Inspection Policy
- Electrical License Contemporaneous Review Guidelines
- 2019 Fee Schedule
- Commercial Building Permit Checklist
Please contact for Commercial Fees
Permit Application for One Stops
One Stops include AC/Furnace Combination, Air Conditioner, Electrical Service Change, Furnace Replacement, Lawn Sprinkler, Misc. Mechanical, Plumbing or Electrical, Replacement Windows, Re-roof, Siding, Temporary or Accessory Structure, Water Heater.