For information on and application for building permits please contact Town Hall. The Town of Severance currently uses the 2017 NEC, 2012 IBC and IRC. All inspections for the Town of Severance are done by SAFEbuilt Colorado. For Inspections call 1 (866) 671-1036.
Applications & Information
- Building Permit Application
- What Needs a Permit
- Building Permit Information 2019
- Building Permit and Certificate of Occupancy Checklist for Builders/Developers
- Setback Certification Letter and Form
- Meter and Meter Pit Information
- Hard Surface Inspection Policy
- Electrical License Contemporaneous Review Guidelines
- 2019 Fee Schedule
- Commercial Building Permit Checklist
- Please contact for Commercial Fees
Street and Sign Permits
Permit Application for One Stops
One Stops include AC/Furnace Combination, Air Conditioner, Electrical Service Change, Furnace Replacement, Lawn Sprinkler, Misc. Mechanical, Plumbing or Electrical, Replacement Windows, Reroof, Siding, Temporary or Accessory Structure, Water Heater.
At this time all other permits must be submitted by email or dropped of to the Town Hall. You can access that form HERE.
PO Box 339
Severance, CO 80546